- 2 days for orders made up until 2 pm
- 3 days for orders made after 2 pm
- 4 days for orders made after Friday at 2 pm
- 3 days for orders made on Sat & Sun
All of our UK-Wide treats are shipped via DPD Next Working Day on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday*. Please note that the shipping date chosen at cart is the date that your bakes will be collected by DPD and not the date they will be delivered. Friday shipping dates will arrive the next working day, Monday. This will not impact the deliciousness of our bakes as they are packaged to remain fresh on their journey.
DPD will use the email address and/or phone number entered in the shipping details to send notifications such as the date of delivery and one-hour delivery slot on the day of delivery.
* If any of these dates are bank holidays, we will include a pop up at checkout to advise on when bakes will leave. This is usually the day before or after the bank holiday.
We charge a flat fee for shipping UK-Wide. This is:
- £5.50 for all small products (brownies & blondies)
- £6.50 for our larger products (mini cake boxes)
Where We Ship
We ship our products to mainland UK, at present we do not ship to the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland or internationally.
Celebration Cakes & London Delivery
Delivery Date & Time
For London delivery, a date and time slot can be selected at cart. This is the date that your bake will be delivered. Our courier company will always try to deliver within the 2-hour time slot given, however, may be slightly earlier or later depending on London traffic and their deliveries for that day. Please see our Refund Policy for late deliveries.
Collection Date & Time
We offer collection from both our Stoke Newington bakery (N16 8RY) and Camden bakery (NW1 8AJ). We ask that, as much as possible, you stick to your allotted collection location, date and time as this is what our bakeries will work to.