Administrator with Customer Service Focus
Deadline for applications 16th August 2021. Please send all applications to email@example.com.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced customer service administrator to take on and shape this role at Luminary, a pivotal team member who will ensure the smooth running daily operations of the company and charity and be the first port of call for all incoming enquiries. This person will be the first interaction someone may have with Luminary. From practical duties such as arranging customer deliveries, to Personal Assistant responsibilities for the senior leadership team, this is a varied role for a responsible and dedicated individual. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic organisation which has empowerment of women at its core, and work closely with senior leadership to set Luminary up for future growth.
Job Title: Administrator with Customer Service Focus
Based in: 47 Chalk Farm Rd, NW1 8AJ & 71-73 Allen Road, N16 8RY - flexible. Options available to work from home.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week, normally between 8am-4pm from Mondays to Fridays
Job Purpose: Being a key part of the head office team, creating an incredible customer service experience for our online customers, supporting our leadership team and the wider team with administrative tasks and supporting the Operations Manager with customer orders.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Answer incoming inquiries (via phone, website chat and email) promptly and professionally, ensuring an excellent customer experience in line with the ‘Luminary voice’
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns, offering solutions to customers in accordance with the company policies
- Providing administrative assistance to Senior Leadership including preparing and sorting paperwork, presentations, planning events, coordinating Google Calendar diaries, booking external meetings and ordering/purchasing on their behalf.
- Arranging customer deliveries
- Keeping up-to-date on new products, programmes, services, and policies to answer both customer and team enquiries
- Effective management of office equipment, technology and stationary supplies for both locations
- Sorting and distributing the incoming and outgoing post
- Sorting and distributing emails to the general inquiries inbox
- Managing Internal Communications - booking upcoming training, socials, and utilising slack channels to ensure team are kept in the loop
- Ensuring all communications and administration are GDPR compliant
- Recruitment and HR assistance for the People and Culture Director and senior leadership team, including candidate liaison and interview coordination
- Coordination of wedding cakes, taking customers from inquiry to sale and supporting Operations Manager to organise deliveries
- Finance support on expenses, supplier liaison or other administrative tasks that the Finance or Commercial teams need
- Any other tasks that the CEO, Commercial Director and Head Office team may require
Job Requirements and Abilities
- Driven and highly motivated with strong initiative, extremely proactive
- At least 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- At Least 2 years of Administrative or PA Experience
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Polite & professional manner
- Strong & sensitive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, thorough and completes tasks to a high standard
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Trustworthy, reliable and extremely conscientious
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Technical proficiency with G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Trello, Airtable, Canva, basic Excel, - training will be provided for Shopify webchat service.
- An avid learner, recognising gaps in knowledge and seeking to improve upon them
- Experience of the food industry
- Working knowledge of GDPR
Perks and Incentives
- Regular opportunities for training, professional development and building a personal brand,
including the opportunity to be involved with national press and high-profile corporate partners
- Free barista coffee each shift
- 20% discount off all on-site food & drink, 10% discount off online purchases
- Opportunities to be involved in Press at Luminary