We are looking for an experienced customer service administrator to take on and shape this new role at Luminary, a pivotal team member who will ensure the smooth running daily operations of the company and charity. Being the first port of call for all incoming enquires & the first interaction someone may have with Luminary. From practical duties such as arranging customer deliveries, to Personal Assistant responsibilities for the senior leadership, this is a varied role for a responsible and dedicated individual. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic organisation which has empowerment of women at its core, and work closely with senior leadership to set Luminary up for future growth.
Do you love a challenge? Are you great with people and enjoy supporting them through their buying journey? Is organisation your strength and you love nothing more than a checklist and meeting deadlines? Do you love crafting emails that will win over hearts and minds? Then this role is for YOU!
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Work Locations: Camden and Stoke Newington
Hours: Flexible. Option of flexible working hours & occasional working from home
Reports to: Operations Manager
Employed by: Luminary Bakery Limited, with ¼ time spent on Luminary Ltd
- Answer incoming inquiries (via phone, website chat and email) promptly and professionally, ensuring an excellent customer experience in line with the ‘Luminary voice’
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns, offering solutions to customers in accordance with the company policies
- Providing administrative assistance to Senior Leadership including preparing and sorting paperwork, presentations, planning events, coordinating Google Calendar diaries, booking external meetings and ordering/purchasing on their behalf.
- Representing Luminary at external pop-ups and events
- Arranging customer deliveries
- Keeping up-to-date on new products, programmes, services, and policies to answer both customer and team enquiries
- Effective management of Office Equipment / technology and stationary supplies for both locations
- Sorting and distributing the incoming and outgoing post
- Sorting and distributing emails to the general inquiries inbox
- Arranging repairs and facilities maintenance
- Managing Internal Communications - booking upcoming training, socials, etc and utilising slack channels to ensure team are kept in the loop
- Manage distribution our Cookbook & Merchandise - packaging, posting & liaising with customers
- Ensuring all communications and administration are GDPR compliant
- Driven and highly motivated with strong initiative, extremely proactive
- At least 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- At Least 2 years of Administrative or PA Experience
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Polite & professional manner
- Strong & sensitive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, thorough and completes tasks to a high standard
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Trustworthy, reliable and extremely conscientious
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Technical proficiency with of G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Trello, Airtable, Canva, basic Excel, - training will be provided for Shopify webchat service.
- An avid learner, recognising gaps in knowledge and seek to fill improve upon them
- Experience of the food industry
- Lived-experience of disadvantage and/or gender-based violence
The ideal candidate for this role will be upbeat, genuine & trustworthy. Will take ownership of customer service and administration for Luminary with little supervision required. As our first ever dedicated customer service administrator, they will throw themselves into the challenge and shape this role to ensure every Luminary customer receives the highest standard of customer service and that Luminary’s administration is exemplary.we are looking for someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty in true start-up style, stays calm under pressure and thrives off managing multiple things at once.
- Free barista coffee every day
- 20% discount off all food & drink plus family + friends discount
- 10% discount off online purchases (celebration cakes & merch)
- Free yoga/dance/wellbeing workshops where available from our partners
- Regular opportunities for training and professional development
- Wellness Action Plan developed to keep you healthy at work
- Quarterly reflection days where possible
- Quarterly staff socials
- Opportunities to be involved in press coverage of Luminary
- Long-term service rewards including merch, vouchers, increased holiday and free cake!
*Many job perks are only available onsite and are not currently possible to redeem due to Covid19 lockdown